"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

From Very Sick Tadpole...To Strong and Brave...in 11 days

Taken March 28, 2010...just one day before being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.













Taken April 8, 2010...just 11 days after diagnosis! What a difference some insulin makes to Sven's appearance, energy level and overall well-being.


I can't say thank you enough for everyone who helped him. We have our oldest boy back! Safe and Well and no longer sick!

2 comments:

  1. Am so glad Sven is home and feeling better and that Mom can get back to quilting! I will keep you guys in my thoughts as Sven learns to cope with this disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Good, Sven! I'm so happy to see you looking so much better. Sending you prayers every day.

    Linda Craig
    Manitoba, Canada

    ReplyDelete