But as a Mom...it is never to late to brag on your children!
Here is Taylor at her 8th grade promotion ceremony.
She walked away with many honors!
- Honor Student for 6th, 7th and 8th Grades - Cumulative GPA 3.5 or above
- Presidential Educational Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement - Mathematics
- Presidential Educational Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence - Cumulative GPA above a 3.5
- Elks Student of the Month...she received an Elk antler with her name carved into it!
- Perfect Attendance for 1 year of Middle School...she only missed 3 days total the entire three years! Not too shabby.
We are very proud of her. She is a beautiful girl inside and out! She has many friends, is very active in school activities, sports, and is a good student. Her hard work certainly paid off.
We love you Taylor!