- Forty-one is the 13th smallest prime number. It is also the sum of the first six prime numbers (2+3+5+7+11+13), and the sum of 3 primes (11+13+17).
- Forty-One is the sum of two squares, 42 + 52 . Adding up the sum of divisors for 1 through 7 yields 41.
- 41 is the smallest integer whose reciprocal has a five-digit repetend. That is a consequence of the fact that 41 is a factor of 99999.
- It is a centered square number.
- The atomic number of niobium.
- My age
- Tuesday was my 41st birthday and it was a fabulous day. We went to a High School Honor Band concert and out to dinner and some shopping. I am proud to be 41 and happy too!
- Just don't tell my Mom...she said 41 makes her feel old.