"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Styles for all the Female Tadpoles! and a Happy Birthday!

All of us girls to a new hairdresser in a salon we had not ever been to...scary thought, I know...but guess what...we WILL be going back. We are all very pleased and love the results.

We are all trying to grow our hair out...some under protest...but none the less, we are going for long, manageable locks.


Three of us also have new eyeglasses. My girls did great, not only picking their new frames...but helping me. We all like the new look.

Here is a closup of me...I turned 38 yesterday and I feel great!

It was a crazy sort of day. Started out my morning cooking breakfast for 14, running errands, visiting with a friend and her kids, receiving a few phone calls, then we dropped the tadpoles at the moviehouse to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks..the Squeakquel" with Grandma, so Bryson and I could have a quiet dinner out for steak and scampi. After the show..we went home for cake and ice cream. What fun!

I did something special for my day...I ordered flowers for my Mom thanking her for being my Mom. I sure do love her! Aren't they pretty?! You are the greatest Mom and I love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment