"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not much time for quilting as...baseball/softball keep us busy!

Not that this is a bad thing...just saying...we are busy every night of the week...and then again on Saturdays.


I took over coaching Devin's minor league girl's softball team...the Bombers, just one week ago when the coach didn't show for a game.

I am the assistant coach for Madeline and Taylor's major league girl's softball team...the Shockers.

AND...I help out where needed for Sven and Eric's major league boy's baseball team...the Tigers!

Between Dad and I, we also help to keep Sven's blood sugar under control so he can play!








As if that wasn't enough...I help out wherever else I am needed when it comes to Little League.  I keep book, help with line ups, and throw ball with any kid that will let me. I also bandage knees and provide hugs when a player feels sad or upset...usually the girls. The boys only like knuckles and high fives. :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment