"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mini Quilt Received from Australia - Thanks Lyn!

Shannon hosted a mini quilt swap and I just had to play along!
Lyn of Australia made my quilt and sent a lovely letter to go with it!

Letter from Lyn

She also sent 5 pieces of fabric reproduced from original aboriginal art.
Now...if I only knew what that sheer fabric is on the quilt that is so beautiful!
Did I say I love this quilt? Well, let me just say...I LOVE THIS QUILT! It is awesome!
Thank you so very much Lyn!

 
I have almost finished the quilting on the mini that I made for my secret partner. Sorry...I can't post pictures of it just yet...at least not until she receives it and posts pictures first! Soon..I hope…very soon! I feel so guilty having received mine…and hers still isn’t done!

No comments:

Post a Comment