"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frogger gets a makeover...and new table!

Thanks to Lisa E, who sold her Millennium with 14' table (which I have been wanting) to Lisa C who preferred a 12' table (which I just happened to have). See the beauty of this yet? 


Well, last Saturday, the two Lisa's drove 3 hours one-way to make the switch! We unloaded my new-to-me table and then re-loaded my old table in the truck. I wasn't sad to see it go, although I have to admit I was a little nervous that the table would be wobbly and maybe I wouldn't be pleased with myself for the change. Us girls then went out to lunch together at my favorite Chinese restaurant. What a great visit we had! 


Then the work began...re-assembling the new table...and performing maintenance on Frogger. I have owned my Millennium for 2 years...so it was time to repack the grease, check the motor brushes, check under the hood for any problems AND change the wheels out to the new M&M wheels, which feel so smooth. I really do like them! This was a great upgrade from the Edgeriders I had on the machine.  




Doesn't it look great in my studio! I have plenty of room to get around the new table and definitely enough room for larger quilts on the frame! I love it! 
Thanks again to the two Lisa's. No more nervousness here...the table is very stable and I made a great choice upgrading to the 14'. What a huge difference 2' makes! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristina, glad you like the new table! Did you receive the zippers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i thought i emailed you. i am sorry. I too love the mm wheels. they feel great!

    ReplyDelete