"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Orca Bay Mystery...Are you sewing along?

In case you haven't heard, Bonnie Hunter has done it again. It is the time of year where Bonnie puts out another mystery. I just love her patterns! This one can be found at Quiltville's Orca Bay Mystery!  The first clue posts Friday, the 18th. I can hardly wait. 


But, first, I have to quilt my RRCB from last year. It is going on the frame very soon...like, tomorrow I think! It may not be bound in time for this new mystery...but, by golly, it is going to be quilted! I am determined. 

My favorite blouse inspired the colors I am going to use for this quilt. Since I generally prefer to use black and white in my mystery quilts...this is going to be perfect! I will add in White with Black accents...and Black with White. Whatcha think? Doable? I say, YES!












On a side note...our Varsity Football team is going to the State Championships! 
Go Bobcats! Go! Fight! Win! Go Blue and White! 

No comments:

Post a Comment