"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday!

I have been a follower of Bonnie Hunter's blog...Quiltville Quips & Snips... for a long time. She is unable to host the Yard Sale Saturday...but Suzanne at Colorado Lady has graciously offered to host it. Yay Suzanne!

I have a few items that I would like to list for the sale.

My girls are going to Divisions and hopefully State for Varsity Soccer...and I could really use the money to go and support them. 

UPDATE: The Girls won at Divisions...and are now headed to STATE!!  

Ready??


Wonderful 1 Fabric Quilts by Kay Nickols - New condition (does have a sticker on the cover from the shop I purchased it at) - $18 includes shipping to US


Debbie Mumm's Nature's Christmas - New condition - $6 includes shipping to US











Li'l Davis Designs presents Timeless Techniques by Jenni Bowlin - scrapbooking idea book - New condition - $6.00 includes shipping to US. (I have 4 copies of this book for sale. Don't ask why I have so many.) 








Carol Doak's Easy Reversible Vests - good condition, has a name written on inside cover with 1995 date. $10 includes shipping to US










Accuquilt Studio Die - PALM BEACH - $75 plus $10 shipping to US. Listed on my etsy site. I used this die once. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/110605350/accuquilt-studio-die-palm-beach


Halloween fabrics Quilt Top  
25" x 60"- $20 includes shipping to US







Elephants on Parade 15"/5" Pantographs - $12 includes shipping to US SOLD
Marcusbrothers Textiles 20 fat quarters - hand dyed cotton - FQ5-009 Color Works - $50 includes shipping to US



Please email me if interested in any of these items. Also, if you wish to make an offer...that is great too. These items MUST find a new home! 
Thanks for looking. 





1 comment:

  1. For those of you needing my email, especially if you are viewing this blog from a mobile site. It is kristina@doniker.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete