"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frogger gets a Lift!

I like my vehicles lifted...so when the opportunity arrived for me to purchase a Hydraulic Lift for Frogger...I jumped!
Sometimes I sit to quilt...most times I stand. And, because my tadpoles like to quilt too, purchasing the lift just made sense.
Taylor is only 3" shorter than I am, and may very well pass me up in another year or so.
Madeline is short and seems to have a natural talent for quilting...but has a difficult time using Frogger when it is set at the height that I need. In fact, when the lift arrived the other day, she was more excited than I was!
I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees Frogger tomorrow! 

SO...now we ALL can be happy...ALL the time. Well, except for when one of us is quilting and the others want to quilt.  Fortunatley for me, I have more tops done than the tadpoles do...so I get more time on MY Frogger. ;0)

We even mounted the switch in a better spot so it would be easier to access. How cool is that! 
Now, the challenge to keep Kirt from messing with the new switch! That should be interesting...he will most certainly notice it as it is next to his 'other' favorite switch...the fabric advance control.

Life is full of challenges...isn't it? But so worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment