"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ever Wonder Why??

My youngest tadpoles can just bounce right out of bed in the morning after a full night's sleep. They wake up rested and ready to tackle almost anything that comes in their day.

Me?? No way. I hit the snooze button for what seems like FOREVER...then I finally open my eyes, part way, only to see my littles jumping all around me on the bed!

Now granted, they didn't stay up late washing dishes, doing laundry, watching a movie or quilting. ;0)

Now, when it is Friday, Saturday or Sunday and we have nowhere to be at any particular time...why can't they just sleep in?!?! Or at least let me get a few more minutes of shuteye? 

And why, do they fight so hard to take naps...only to fall instantly asleep as long as I am laying right beside them?

MOTHERHOOD...I wouldn't want it any other way! I wouldn't have had 7 kids if I needed more than 6-7 hours of sleep a night.

I sure do love my tadpoles...every one of them! Sleep can come when they all move out of the house...or when Grandma and Grandpa wants them all for a sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment