"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Monday, March 22, 2010

National Quilting Day at the Las Vegas Quilt Show

I spent National Quilting Day in Las Vegas at a Quilt Show! Here is a little eye candy for you! And, NO, I did not enter any quilts, although next year I hope to.
This was by far my favorite quilt in the Show...and it won Best of Show. The applique was all needle turned and the quilting all ruler work. Simply gorgeous!
This quilt is a Wedding Ring Star done in Southwest fabrics. Beautiful!
 This was a beautiful Drunkard's Path quilt that just caught my attention and would not let go! Love the colors used.
 Crosses...the quilting is simply to die for. And the micro-pebbling...OH MY!
1930's Explosion...A Very Sweet Quilt.  

And who doesn't just love a sampler?! And the applique...even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment