"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Friends and Sports at the Gulch!


Sven and Taylor are shown with their cabin-mates and counselors.  If you didn't know this was a diabetic camp full of diabetic kids...you would NEVER be able to guess these kids had a disease! I love the smiles and the attitudes of all these kids! I should say that our kids have great attitudes too!

Looks like Sven bought a soda...I am sure it is a diet. He prefers diet drinks anymore so he doesn't have to dose for it. 

I believe Taylor is the only non-diabetic in her cabin. I sure hope she changed her mind...and decided to count carbs and 'pretend' for the week. That would go a long ways with Sven and her understanding of what he goes through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment