"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Topo Trip!

Pattern: Scrappy Bargello by Bonnie Hunter

Overall edge to edge quilting: Freehand Topo Meander

Threads: YLI Variagated top, So Fine bobbin

Many many thanks to my friend Shannon of pieceful kwilter blogspot for teaching me the basics of her topo meander. While she was out West...we met up in Quincy California...this is one of the many things I learned from her. ;0)

I am keeping this quilt for myself for car trips and such. I love how it turned out.  Now to bind it and put it in the local county fair next week.

They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! 

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, that is a beautiful quilt! I am happy you get to keep it for yourself! :-)

    ReplyDelete