I finally started piecing the Easy Company mystery quilt. I did, however, decide to swap a couple of fabrics around. My navy blue and red will be switched. I am not a huge fan of red...so I couldn't have it as the main color that my eyes would gravitate towards. I cut parts 1-3...so will need to re-cut some fabrics for part 3...then I should be back on track. I don't think i will get much time to sew on this for a while though. I am cutting a 'kit' for a friend...and hope to be able to sew with her sometime before spring gets here!
I did manage to get part 1 all sewn and pressed.
I am starting to re-think the placement of my camouflage fabrics too...but will leave them as is. After all, this was a mystery...and all those pieces are cut!