"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Been Quilting! Three Finishes! Wish they were mine!



This quilt belongs to my friend Carol.


She is such a doll and lets me "play" on her quilts. I decided on an overall, that I have named 'Bubble Gum'. It reminds me of the Dubble Bubble chewing gum. ;0)

And besides, it is easy to get into a rhythm if you are chewing gum at the same time as quilting it! 





















The back...who knew solid white could be so much fun!
















This one belongs to Tina. I just did an allover medium stipple meander. She loved it! Thanks Tina for the pleasure of quilting this for you. 












This last one is Cindy's. She made it for one of her girls. The pattern is Between Friends and is in the Happy Hour book by Terry Atkinson. 


I used a variegated white/gray/black thread. Look hard...can YOU see the stitching? Me either. I did a medium stipple meander...in case you were wondering. And that black swirly print is really hard on the eyes. Her teenage girl is going to just love this! 

1 comment:

  1. i like the bubblegum design!

    great quilts! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete