"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Layout designed for Spring Swap Blocks!

I did it! With the help of my friend Shannon...I have a layout and I have designed a border to go with it for the spring block swap.

This picture is of her blocks...but, mine are very similar.

I am using 25 of these beautiful star blocks!












This fabric...is of course, going to be used in the quilt too.









Stay tuned to see how it all comes together.

4 comments:

  1. Kristina, I love your froggy fabric! It's soooo cute and suits your theme perfectly! The blocks are really lovely. I'm anxious to see your finished quilt. Have fun!

    Linda Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be a BIG quilt! I love the "froggy" fabric! It so suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have designed it to finish at 104" square. I will probably add another border to make it even larger to fit my king size bed...but won't know till piecing the blocks is done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kristina, the froggy fabric goes perfect with the bright floral blocks, I too can't wait to see this one finish. I am working on a king size quilt for my bedroom now and I am making it 100" X 112" (I don't pull the quilt over my pillows and I have a thick pillow top matress).

    ReplyDelete