"Evil will triumph if good men...and women do nothing."


my adaptation of a quote by Edmund Burke.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Timothy School for Autism Fundraiser

My friend Carol of Patchwork In The Desert made a quilt top for the Timothy School in Berwyn PA for their annual fundraiser and asked me to quilt it and finish the binding. 
I quilted the school's logo into the center and then did an overall peacock meander for the remainder of the quilting. I added orange piping to the binding and this top was transformed into a quilt!
I used Metro embroidery thread in pale blue for top and bobbin and used Hobbs 80/20 batting. I am pleased with the results...and obviously so were the bidders...this quilt raised $250 in a silent auction for the school.

Carol...thanks for letting me be a part of this great cause.

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job finishing this up! Thank you so much for all your wonderful quilting! You are simply the best and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete